Lockdown sucks, keep calm and decorate on instead!
We want to bring back some joy in these uncertain times and what better way to spark joy than decorating cakes!
To participate in #UltimateCakeOff all you have to do is purchase a Bake Me Up Mud Cake (or Cakes 😉) from the 1st of September 2021, decorate it and post it on social media using the hashtag #UltimateCakeOff
All entries will be put into our polling system where individuals can vote for their favourite creation.
There are eight prizes to be won.
💙People’s Choice Award - 1 x $100 Gift Voucher (voted by the people)
🍰People’s Choice Runners Up (x5) - FREE Bake Me Up branded aprons (voted by the people)
💙Finalists (x6) - $200 Gift Voucher & FREE Bake Me Up branded apron (selected by our judges)
💙Ultimate Winner (x1) - $500 Gift Voucher & FREE Bake Me Up branded apron (selected by our judges)
And did we mention we have FREE SHIPPING for all VIC, ACT & NSW customers (until lockdown ends).
🍰#UltimateCakeOff is Aussie wide competition only that will run from Wednesday 1st September until Friday 15th October 2021
🍰Every entry will receive Social Media posts and Instagram Story images to share
🍰Follow our Social Media pages @bakemeupaus to keep up to date with #UltimateCakeOff
For full Terms and Conditions, please see below 👇
BAKE ME UP™️ #UltimateCakeOff
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, entrants accept these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Bake Me Up™️ (ABN 50 498 090 100) of Nunawading, VIC 3111 (“Promoter”).
- The promotional period begins at 12.01am AEST on Wednesday 1st September, 2021 and concludes at 11.59pm AEST on Friday 15th October 2021 (“Promotional Period”).
- Entry is only open to Australian residents.
- Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- Any purchase of a Bake Me Up ready to decorate mud cake made online at www.bakemeup.com.au or via a stockist during the promotional period will be eligible to enter.
- To be eligible, entries must be posted on social media and use the tag @bakemeupaus and the hashtag #UltimateCakeOff.
- Entries must include purchase and use of a Bake Me Up Mud Cake
- Bake Me Up cake/s must be purchased within the promotional period
- Entrants will be given access to promotional social media posts and social media story posts to promote their creation and encourage votes
- All entries will be put into our polling system Woobox where entrants can encourage votes
- Entrants can only win the People’s Choice Award by receiving the most votes
- All other prizes (6 Finalists) & (Ultimate Winner) will be decided by nominated judges
- The prizes to be won include:
- People’s Choice Award of 1 x $100 gift voucher for a Bake Me Up stockist of their choice (entrant with the most votes)
- People’s Choice Runners Up 5 x entrants Bake Me Up branded aprons (valued at RRP $60 +GST) (the five next entrants with the highest votes)
- 6 x $200 gift voucher for a Bake Me Up stockist of their choice and a Bake Me Up branded apron (as selected by our panel of judges)
- 1 x $500 gift voucher for a Bake Me Up stockist of their choice and a Bake Me Up branded apron (as selected by our panel of judges)
- All winners receive a Bake Me Up branded apron (valued at RRP $60 +GST)
- *Bake Me Up stockists include:
- Bake Boss, Clarence Gardens, SA
- Bake Boss, Glen Iris VIC
- Bake Boss, Wetherill Park NSW
- Bake Boss, Malaga WA
- Bake Boss, Underwood QLD
- Bake Boss, Strathpine QLD
- Bake Boss, Nerang QLD
- Bake Boss, Morayfield QLD
- Lombard Party & Events Taylors Lakes VIC
- Lombard Party & Events Hopper Crossing VIC
- Lombard Party & Events Keilor Park VIC
- Lombard Party & Events Altona North VIC
- Lombard Party & Events Moonee Ponds VIC
- Lombard Party & Events Epping VIC
- Lombard Party & Events Preston VIC
- Lombard Party & Events Richmond VIC
- Lombard Party & Events Moorabbin VIC
- Lombard Party & Events Nunawading VIC
- Lombard Party & Events Chirnside Park VIC
- Lombard Party & Events Mornington VIC
- Lombard Party & Events Narre Warren VIC
- Lombard Party & Events Cranbourne VIC
- Red Fox Party Supplies, Bendigo VIC
- Bake & Deco, Delacomb VIC
- Cake Decorating Central, Nunawading VIC
- Cake Decorating Central, Campbelltown VIC
- Cake Decorating Central, Castle Hill NSW
- Celebrating Events, Rydalmere NSW
- Cookie Monster, Adelaide SA
- Cordie’s Cake Supplies, Capalaba QLD
- CW Cakes, Cheltenham VIC
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be announced in the Promotional Post Bake Me Up’s Facebook Page and Instagram Account on 01/10/21, and each of the winners will be emailed by Bake Me Up™️ (“Promoter”) to confirm details in order to claim their prize. Prizes will be dispatched within 14 days of the winner contacting the Promoter, unforeseen circumstances notwithstanding.
- The total prize pool is $1,800 in vouchers and 13 x Bake Me Up aprons (value $780)
- In the event of the prize not being claimed 2 full days after email being sent to a winner by the Promoter, the prize will be forfeited and the Promoter reserves the right to distribute the prize to the next best valid entry that has not already received a prize.
- If a prize, or element of a prize, is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value for that prize, or element of it, subject to the approval of any relevant body, where required.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Entrants agree they are fully responsible for the content that they submit in using the branded hashtag, tagging a friend and/or liking the competition post. (“Content”). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
- they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
- they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content;
- the Content is the original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party;
- they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creator’s moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and
- they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
- The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, edit, modify, delete, remove or take-down any part of an entrant’s comments posted on Instagram/Facebook or other social media.
- As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the competition is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for:
- any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise;
- any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of such communications;
- any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition;
- any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise); or
- any delay in delivery (when not directly caused by the Promoter or its supplier), or failure of safe delivery of a prize.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or
- taking and/or use of a prize.
- Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any loss or damage or third party claims in relation to breach of these terms.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Facebook. Neither Instagram or Facebook will be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.