It's our birthday month! It's also pretty cold right now, so we're once again celebrating with a Win an Oodie promotion!
Buy any cake at www.bakemeup.com.au between 28th June 2021 until 30th July 2021, and you will earn one automatic entry into the draw to win 1 of 2 navy blue, Bake Me Up™ branded wearable blankets by The Oodie® valued at $109 (RRP) or 1 of 2 $100 Bake Me Up™ gift cards.
Each cake = 1 entry. Entries are unlimited.
Winners names will be randomly selected by computer software and announced publicly by first name and state on Facebook, Instagram, bakemeup.com.au and our email newsletter on Friday 6th August 2021.
Winners will be individually contacted via email and prizes will be despatched within 14 days of contact with the winner.
For full Terms and Conditions, please see below 👇
The Oodie™ is not in any way affiliated with Bake Me Up™ or this promotion. We just really really love Oodies and know that you will too! It's our way of being able to reward our loyal customers with a big cuddle!
For more information on The Oodie™ check them out at www.theoodie.com.au
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, entrants accept these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Bake Me Up™️ (ABN 50 498 090 100) of Donvale, VIC 3111 (“Promoter”).
- The promotional period begins at 12.01am AEST on Monday 28th June, 2021 and concludes at 11.59pm AEST on Friday 30th July 2021 (“Promotional Period”).
- Entry is only open to Australian residents.
- Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- Any online purchase of mud cake made on www.bakemeup.com.au during the promotional period will be automatically entered into the promotional draw.
- The exact prizes may vary from images that are posted on social media and each other.
- All entries are subject to review by the Promoter for compliance with these Terms and Conditions. Entries must not contain prohibited or inappropriate content. Any entrant that submits such content will not be eligible to win.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Each cake purchased during the promotional period = 1 entry.
- Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish but no entrant may win more than one (1) prize.
- The Promoter may decide to offer an one (1) additional entry by posting an image of the decorated cake using a verified purchase from Bake Me Up™️ on Instagram or Facebook. This is at the discretion of the Promoter and will be advised via email to all verified purchases / entrants and on social media during the promotional period.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Each entry will be randomly selected in the absolute discretion of the Promoter and the Promoter will select 4 winners to win a prize from the purchases made on www.bakemeup.com.au during the Promotional Period.
- The prizes to be won include:
- One of 2 x Bake Me Up™️ branded, navy-coloured Oodie® wearable blankets (valued at $109 AUD +GST)
- One of 2 x $100 Bake Me Up™️ gift vouchers
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be announced in the Promotional Post Bake Me Up’s Facebook Page and Instagram Account on 06/08/21, and each of the winners will be emailed by Bake Me Up™️ (“Promoter”) to confirm details in order to claim their prize. Prizes will be despatched within 14 days of the winner contacting the Promoter.
- The total prize pool is 2 x Bake Me Up™️ branded Oodie® wearable blankets and 2 x $100 Bake Me Up™️ gift vouchers.
- In the event of the prize not being claimed 2 full days after email being sent to a winner by the Promoter, the prize will be forfeited and the Promoter reserves the right to distribute the prize to the next best valid entry that has not already received a prize.
- If a prize, or element of a prize, is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value for that prize, or element of it, subject to the approval of any relevant body, where required.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Entrants agree they are fully responsible for the content that they submit in using the branded hashtag, tagging a friend and/or liking the competition post. (“Content”). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
- they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
- they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content;
- the Content is the original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party;
- they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creator’s moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and
- they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
- The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, edit, modify, delete, remove or take-down any part of an entrant’s comments posted on Instagram/Facebook or other social media.
- As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the competition is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for:
- any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise;
- any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of such communications;
- any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition;
- any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise); or
- any delay in delivery (when not directly caused by the Promoter or its supplier), or failure of safe delivery of a prize.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or
- taking and/or use of a prize.
- Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any loss or damage or third party claims in relation to breach of these terms.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Oodie®, Instagram or Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Facebook. Neither Instagram or Facebook will be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.